Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Memorial Day

To celebrate our first Memorial Day as a family of 4 we decided to stay home on the actual holiday. We had a blast the day before and just needed to relax and rejuvenate. So we stayed home had a BBQ, did some sand art, Lucy rode her bike, Gavin enjoyed his first teething biscuit and we had a wonderful day just the 4 of us!
Gavin thoroughly enjoyed his first teething biscuit. It got so slobbery that it would slip out of his hand and he would make a loud scream so you would run over & give it back to him....he is such a silly little man.
Lucy had a blast playing with her new sand crafts...I think it may be a new favorite :)
The master BBQer AKA Daddy
Lucy zipped around on her bike...I just got her a bell for her bike, um yeah, big mistake she rings it at you constantly but its still cute because she pretends she's in a car & it's her horn.
I love my beautiful little girl!
My little man & I on his first Memorial Day
What would a fun Memorial Day be without it ending with yummy ice cream to cool you down :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun day! Those are my favorite type of days!

    ReplyDelete