Sunday, July 11, 2010

Making Necklaces

June 7, 2010

As you might know by now we love craft time in our house. On a daily basis Lucy asks to do some sort of a craft, it is our therapy :) I have been working on Lucy's party stuff so I decided to set her up with a couple of necklace kits while I party prep.  She loved making the necklaces, she made a fairy princess one for herself and a flower one for me.

Such a proud girl of her necklace!!
So excited to give me my necklace she made...I love her so much!!
My little man was so amazing while I party prepped he sat and played with his drum (just like his daddy), laughed and had a great time watching me and Lucy.

I absolutely love these days. We were all together hanging out in the loft doing our own individual activities but still close and together. I am such a lucky mommy to have such amazing kids, I love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment