Monday, July 12, 2010

Dos Lagos

June 23, 2010

My sister celebrated her 27th birthday and we all went out to Dos Lagos and ate at Miguel's which was very yummy and then did a walk around the beautiful lake...I totally want to go back during the day and take pictures of the kids great location! Anyways, back to me sister and her birthday Lucy loves her Auntie and was so excited to go pick out her present and make the box we put the present in and give it to her of course keeping with my trend lately I didn't capture any of these cute moments with my camera.  Lucy picked out a cute bracelet from Things to Remember and wanted it engraved to read "#1 Auntie" on the front and Love Lucy & Gavin on the back. It was so cute!
Billy took all the kids out to look at the lake, I freaked out at how close Lucy got to the edge but then I was informed that it was only about 2 feet deep and wasn't so worried.
My pretty girl was so excited for her Auntie's birthday
Lucy & Gavin with their cousins
The kids even went on the stage and put on a little dance performance for Heather...and we sang Happy Birthday!
Cousins and best buds, have I mentioned how much they love each other?

Happy Birthday Auntie/Heather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment