Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's in a name?

Once I decided to blog I then was faced with the question of what would I name my blog? Well after much thought I decided on "Leave You With A Smile". The meaning behind the title is simple and easy. I love motherhood and the feeling my heart gets when my kids smile at me, I love the memories we make, the sound of their laughter, and the day to day activities we do that just make me enjoy life to the fullest. It's these memories that make me smile from the inside out and I hope as I share our adventures and stories they too will "Leave You With A Smile" :)


2 comments:

  1. Terrific name!! And adorable blog! What a great start!! Can't wait to see what's to come! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for blogging! :) it's so much fun! i love using it as a journal for me and my family. it has worked out so great as an alternative scrapbook! i love your background! :) can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete